Does anyone else see the issues as I do with this way of thinking?
To me the above example is same thing a cold calling! All hard work with very little return(less than 8% in most cases)! In this day and age you truly have to step back from the IMMEDIATE Sale! I have to find the article that stated that in 2012, we get an AVERAGE between 2,000 to 1 million ad impressions on our brain each day. Think of it this way-- If everyone viewed you as a $ sign only, what is your worth? Why would we even bother doing business with you?
By changing your thought process to BE OF SERVICE or I know you have heard of it also called "From the Heart" working as a business person you will be more successful! I promise you this since I have been/am in your shoes too! Right now on Dash Notary's 7 Year Business Plan I am 2 YEARS Ahead of schedule! Why? Because all of DN's advertising / marketing is NOT always about the sale...
Take ownership of your business both in thought process and online how?
- Get your own domain name instead of www.company.com/numbers etc.
- Write down the various items that your company offers, decide what you want to focus on
- Create the problem in YOUR IDEAL Clients mindset
- Solve the problem with your service
- See how else you can help the person you’re in discussion with at that moment in time!